Tuesday, July 27, 2010

School Part Two: Social Life

Now before you think anything I'm not a loner. I have loads of friends. But there are some people who really bug me. You know, the mean people. Kids who look for anything they can use to insult you just to make themselves feel good.
Anyway, enough about jerks, let's be a bit positive here.
These days I can barely walk five meters down the hallway without saying hi to someone. I just finished four months of the junior school production of Oliver and I know loads more people now.
I have a good social life apart from a couple jerks and this evil kid who I have in my class for the second year in a row.
And I was a loner for half of Grade Five (moved school) so it says something doesn't it.
Even when stuff sucks, it's bound to get better, just look at me.
That wraps up another post, see you next time.
Josh Fielding.

No comments:

Post a Comment